Using dbase MDX Files in VB Apps w/DAO
Author Message
 Using dbase MDX Files in VB Apps w/DAO

Hi All:

        Can anyone send me a snippet of code showing how to use a structural MDX
file (with its associated DBF, of course!) in Visual Basic?

        I am able to open the Database and recordset using DAO, but I am a bit
unclear how to select the multiple tags in the MDX file (the manual does
not show any good examples, per say).

        Any help here would be greatly appreciated!

All the best,

Kevin

Fri, 17 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Using dBase files with MDX-indexes in Crystal reports

2. using DBASE-files with MDX-indexes in Crystal reports

3. dBASE Index files .MDX usage in VB

4. VB/Access and dBASE IV mdx files?

5. Accessing existing dBase 5.0 Index files(mdx)

6. Dbase IV MDX Question

7. Creating dBase tables using ADO or DAO ??

8. DBASE III- having problems reading dBASE files to VB

9. How to convert a dBase 5.0 file to Access using VB

10. Help! Using dBase files with VB

11. DAO, copy data to dBase file.

12. Read/Write problems with DAO and DBase file