VB4 connecting to Oracle 73
Author Message
 VB4 connecting to Oracle 73

What's the easiest way to use a datacontrol attaching to Oracle 73 from VB4.
I keep getting 'Invalid parameter' whenever I run, but I can see the tables
in the recordsource dropdown in design time when I enter an ODBC connection
string as database.

Tue, 23 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Visual Basic connecting to Oracle 73

2. Trouble with ADO in VB5 to Oracle 7.33, using the Oracle 73 driver

3. Trouble with ADO in VB5 with Oracle 7.33 and Oracle 73 driver

4. Upgrading Oracle 73 to 8

5. Microsoft ODBC for Oracle v 2.73.728303 issue with WINNT

6. VB5, Oracle 73 and CR 4.6

7. MaxRows - Oracle 2.73.726900 (MDAC) Driver Help

8. Export (flat file through textstream or print#) need to break the fields at column 73

9. Breaking a field using textstream at certain column number (73)

10. Connecting to Oracle thru Oracle OLE DB Provider(OraOLDDB.Oracle)

11. Anybody have info on connecting VB4 to Oracle via 16-bit ODBC

12. connecting VB4-app to Oracle by the means of ODBC