How to give Date fields null values?
Author Message
 How to give Date fields null values?

I'm importing existing data and one of the fields is a completion date.
When I try to create the new field with no data (not complete) I get
an error about putting a null into the date field.
How do I put a null, or no value, into a date field?

Thanks
-Fitz

Sun, 05 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Null date values in Date/Time fields in Access DB

2. adodb connection to excel: recordset.fields(i).value=null for fields with numeric value

3. adodb connection to excel: recordset.fields(i).value=null for fields with numeric value

4. adodb connection to excel: recordset.fields(i).value=null for fields with numeric value

5. NULL VALUES IN DATE FIELD - TYPE MISMATCH ERROR

6. Populating Null value in SQL Date/Time field

7. Allowing a date field to be null value

8. null value in a field data type as date

9. Re.allowing a date field to take null value

10. date field and null values

11. Update a DATE-field to a NULL-value

12. Assigning a Date field a Null value....