DBCombo and DBList problem in VB4
Author Message
 DBCombo and DBList problem in VB4

Yes, I know I'm behind the times.

I have DBCombo and DBList objects in my application.  The application works
fine when run from the development environment but when I create an
executable and run it separately, I cannot make selections from either of
these kinds of objects.  I get the "gee you're stupid" beep when I click
anywhere in the drop-down list.  Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Thu, 07 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB4.0a-16:DBCombo/DBList problem.

2. MatchEntry problem with DBCombo and DBList

3. VB4-32 DBList Control Problem?

4. Problem with DBLIST in VB4.0/16

5. Incremental Search on a dbCombo or dbList

6. DBCombo or DBList with many columns?

7. multiple fields in dblist of dbcombo box

8. Help with MatchEntry property in DBList and DBCombo boxes

9. DBCombo/DBList - How do I...

10. DBList, DBCombo Click Event

11. DBList or DBCombo and Cursors

12. multiple fields in dblist of dbcombo box