Database Tables Disappearing - HELP HELP - Need Access Database specs
Author Message
 Database Tables Disappearing - HELP HELP - Need Access Database specs

I have an access database in conjunction with a Visual Basic 3.0
Application.  All too frequently, tables in the database seem to just
get zapped for no known reason.  I suspect it is happening when I exit
the application during the database close, however, I do not know for
sure.  It does not happen frequently enough to identify any pattern.
I am in need of the low level file format and specs for an access
database so I can determine the root of the problem.  If anyone has
these technical specs, please email them to me - I am desperate.

If you have ever seen this symptom before, please let me know how (if
you could) you worked around the problem.

Thanks.

Sun, 13 Sep 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Urgent Help Needed! accessing Multiple Table Database

2. MS Access DB - Copy Table A from Database A to Table A Database B

3. HELP: Need help in creating a table from a table within Access

4. Need help with ASP to access my Access Database

5. I need help with SQL in a VB program to access an Access database

6. Help needed linking database table!

7. Help needed reading database on CD and writing to database on hard drive

8. Help:copying an ODBC database table to Access from VB

9. Help with VB5 and Access DataBase Multi-tables

10. Help: attaching Btrieve table in Access 2.0 database using VB 4.0 16-bit

11. Help on Access database tables and SQL

12. HELP! Table not found in access database