EOF / No Current Record Problems.... no solution from FAQ/Kb
Author Message
 EOF / No Current Record Problems.... no solution from FAQ/Kb

Hi all, I've been dropping in here and clvb.misc from time to time and
have gained much insight, but i can't seem to overcome these problems.

Brand new to VB, Access, and programming I am perplexed.

Using VB3 Pro and Access 2, referencing QUE's Special Edition 'Using Visual Basic 3

I am going out of my mind, have used variety of info from above sources
plus clbv.misc, and when fix is used for EOF, get no current record errors,
and so goes the circle. I am now getting no current rec. in the validate
when i try to add the very first record to the list.

This is a textbox for input, and a single table database.

Any help....?

I would be grateful, thanks

HtM...

p.s.   I am in the middle of three programs, one complex proto, one
simple-turned-simply-complex, and an even "simpler" one, but hit
the same problems each time.

... Struggling for months

Tue, 30 Dec 1997 03:00:00 GMT
 EOF / No Current Record Problems.... no solution from FAQ/Kb
Why don't you post a bit of your code to see if we can see the problem.

Justin Smith

Fri, 02 Jan 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 EOF / No Current Record Problems.... no solution from FAQ/Kb

Quote:

>Why don't you post a bit of your code to see if we can see the problem.

>Justin Smith

OK... will do... soon, but as of last night i deleted all the code and am
starting over... hopefully with greater wisdom and experience... or...
better luck?

Watch for it...

:]

Thanks for responding.

HtM

Sat, 03 Jan 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. EOF/ 'No Current Record' problem

2. Scrolling forms (problem with KB Solution)

3. Newbie...EOF / No Current Rec. errors ...no help FAQ, kb, clbv.database

4. how to avoid no record EOF, BOF problem?

5. HELP: Memory Leak/GDI I read the FAQ, KB, FMN

6. HELP: Memory Leak/GDI I read the FAQ, KB, FM

7. Problem understanding "Current Record" on form

8. No current record problem

9. Problems with Printing the current record

10. "No Current Record" problem

11. Weired No Current Record problem

12. No current record and ADDNEW problem