rdoConnection's rdoTables collection problem?
Author Message
 rdoConnection's rdoTables collection problem?

Hi,all:
        I'am now using rdo to retrieve DB(sql server 6.0) struct and
encountered an problem:
        there's 180 tables in the database,when use
rdoconnection.rdotables to get all table struct,the rdotables seems all
right,but the rdotable belongs to is not always right filled.sometime the
rdotable.rdocolumns not be filled at all.this often happen at around
{*filter*},around seventy...
        Can anyone gave me some suggestion or help?

Tue, 08 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. rdoConnection problem

2. rdoConnection to SqlServer over Internet (Time Problem)

3. Problems with a collection's NewEnum

4. Identifying forms in 'documents' collection

5. Creating a 'Properties' Collection

6. questions about the 'Collection' type

7. Run-time error '3265': Item not found in this collection

8. VB's predefined collections of a project's forms

9. questions about 'Collection' type

10. Setting a collection to 'Nothing'

11. Collections, Collections and More Collections

12. Database and rdoConnection types not recognized