Calculated Fields and ADO
Author Message
 Calculated Fields and ADO

Hi,

I'd like to add calculated fields to a recordset. Problem is that
user defined functions are not allowed when I connect to an MS
Access DB in a VB program. Is there a way to solve this e.g. by
using the dataSourceBehaviour property of a vb6 class?
Thanks for your hints.

Peter.

Peter Maas, M+R Infosysteme, D-52070 Aachen, Hubert-Wienen-Str. 24

Sat, 22 Nov 2003 04:19:34 GMT

1. ADO Update of calculated field

2. table.field value calculated based on query

3. Creating Calculated field in table

4. Calculating Average of Grade Fields

5. Updating Calculated field depending on Current Date

6. Changing a Calculate field (Date) depending on Current date

7. calculating a field in a query...

8. Newbie - assigning calculated value to table field

9. REPORTS: Using Global Variable to re-calculate bound field

10. REPORTS: Using Global Variable to re-calculate bound field

11. Calculated fields

12. Calculating the product of row data on a single field