I can't call Oracle SP from VB5 with over 10 parameters
Author Message
 I can't call Oracle SP from VB5 with over 10 parameters

I would like to call an Oracle Stored Procedure which has 11 parameters from
VB5.
I'm using
- Visual Basic 5.0 (SP 3) Enterprise Edition
- Remote Data Object 2.0
- "Microsoft Odbc for Oracle" ODBC Driver ver. 2.73
- Oracle database ver. 7.3
When I try to call the stored procedure, VB5 generates a GPF error.
Could anybody help me?
Thanks a lot

Mon, 02 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 I can't call Oracle SP from VB5 with over 10 parameters
Don't know if you'll consider it a helpful suggestion: but you could try Oracle
Objects for OLE instead of the RDO.
Tim
Quote:

> I would like to call an Oracle Stored Procedure which has 11 parameters from
> VB5.
> I'm using
> - Visual Basic 5.0 (SP 3) Enterprise Edition
> - Remote Data Object 2.0
> - "Microsoft Odbc for Oracle" ODBC Driver ver. 2.73
> - Oracle database ver. 7.3
> When I try to call the stored procedure, VB5 generates a GPF error.
> Could anybody help me?
> Thanks a lot

Wed, 04 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Inline parameter declaration eg , new Size (10,10))

2. Q: DAO 3.5 w/ODBCDirect call Oracle SP w/Output Params

3. Calling Oracle SP with Cursor

4. HELP:Calling Oracle SP in PACKAGE using RDO?

5. Calling Oracle sp

6. Problem calling Oracle SP from VB

7. HELP:Calling Oracle SP in PACKAGE using RDO?

8. Call Oracle SP with ADO

9. Profiler repeats 1st SP call only with ADO parameter objects

10. accessing oracle sp's using rdo v1

11. can't get output parameter from SP using ADO

12. Don't pass a parameter to SP