MA ***Visual Basic Software Developers / HTML / JAVAscript*** Mid - Senior Level south-shore Massachusetts
Author Message
 MA ***Visual Basic Software Developers / HTML / JAVAscript*** Mid - Senior Level south-shore Massachusetts

I have several permanent openings for Visual Basic developers, based
in a south-shore Boston suburb.  My client is a leading software
development company involved in developing products that provide
for the distribution of full motion video, audio, text, graphics and
animation over networks.

Mandatory
Requirements

   Minimum 2+ years Visual Basic Programming
   Experiences with SQL and any database product  required.
   Experiences with HTML
   U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident

Optional Requirements:
   Any experiences with JAVA or JavaScript would be helpful
   Oracle, or any relational database experience, is a plus
   Client/Server application experiences
   B.S. Degree

     or mail your resume to:
            Ben Oifer
            Technical Futures, Inc.
            354 Turnpike Street, Suite 102
            Canton, MA  02021
            Phone: (781) 821-1600
            Fax:   (781) 821-0099

Tue, 28 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 MA ***Visual Basic Software Developers / HTML / JAVAscript*** Mid - Senior Level south-shore Massachusetts
Are Optional Requirements anything like Variable Constants?

Al

Quote:
> I have several permanent openings for Visual Basic developers, based
> in a south-shore Boston suburb.  My client is a leading software
> development company involved in developing products that provide
> for the distribution of full motion video, audio, text, graphics and
> animation over networks.

> Mandatory
> Requirements

>    Minimum 2+ years Visual Basic Programming
>    Experiences with SQL and any database product  required.
>    Experiences with HTML
>    U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident

> Optional Requirements:
>    Any experiences with JAVA or JavaScript would be helpful
>    Oracle, or any relational database experience, is a plus
>    Client/Server application experiences
>    B.S. Degree

>      or mail your resume to:
>             Ben Oifer
>             Technical Futures, Inc.
>             354 Turnpike Street, Suite 102
>             Canton, MA  02021
>             Phone: (781) 821-1600
>             Fax:   (781) 821-0099

Fri, 31 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. MA ***Visual Basic Software Developers / HTML / JAVAscript*** Mid - Senior Level south-shore Massachusetts

2. MA ***Visual Basic Software Developers / HTML / JAVAscript*** Mid - Senior Level south-shore Massachusetts

3. MA ***Visual Basic Software Developers/Designers / HTML / JAVAscript*** Mid-Senior Level south-shore Massachusetts

4. MA ***Visual Basic Software Developers/Designers / HTML / JAVAscript*** Mid-Senior Level south-shore Massachusetts

5. MA *** Visual Basic 5.0 SW Developers/Designers *** mid-senior level / START-UP + STOCK OPTIONS / Boston Suburbs

6. MA *** Visual Basic 5.0 SW Developers/Designers *** mid-senior level / START-UP + STOCK OPTIONS / Boston Suburbs

7. Senior Level Visual Basic developer opening

8. MA ***Visual Basic 5.0 Software Developers/Designers*** Jr to Mid-Level START-UP/with STOCK OPTIONs / Boston suburbs

9. MA ***Visual Basic 5.0 Software Developers/Designers*** Jr to Mid-Level START-UP/with STOCK OPTIONs / Boston suburbs

10. Senior Level Visual Basic, Visual C work in St. Louis

11. CITY - Senior Visual Basic 5 Developer - Derivatives Front Office Development

12. CITY - Senior Visual Basic 5 Developer - Equity Derivatives - Investment Bank