HELP: Display contents of more than one table.
Author Message
 HELP: Display contents of more than one table.

I am tring to display the contents of four tables on a single form. I
have no trouble with the main table. But to get the other tables to
display on the same form is proving to be a real challenge. Does
anyone have any suggestions?

I have tried using multiple datacontrols, and opening each table
separately with code, but no success as of yet.

Thanks
jrlee
Dallas Design Systems
ddsystem.com

Fri, 29 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 HELP: Display contents of more than one table.

Quote:

> I am tring to display the contents of four tables on a single form. I
> have no trouble with the main table. But to get the other tables to
> display on the same form is proving to be a real challenge. Does
> anyone have any suggestions?

> I have tried using multiple datacontrols, and opening each table
> separately with code, but no success as of yet.

> Thanks
> jrlee
> Dallas Design Systems
> ddsystem.com

John:

I would suggest that you drop data control. They only complicate your coding.

Prepare a SQL result set with a SQL statement with four tables, and then read them into
the controls on your form. You may want to use multiple list boxes to display user
selected data hierachically.

Jeff Hong YAN

Fri, 29 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!! Displaying mutiple tables on one form

2. Copying the contents of a table in one database to another database

3. Help Help Need to copy a field from one table into another table

4. Copying the contents of a table in one database to another database

5. displaying contents from a table in a database????

6. SQL - Join one table in one destination to another table in another destination (DBF)

7. need help please:joined tables,add new entries based on one table columns

8. need help please:joined tables,add new entries based on one table columns

9. Help displaying contents file

10. Getting Help file contents displayed

11. Displaying Help Contents Tab

12. Displaying the Contents Tab in Win95 Help