Database - Visual Basic
Author Message
 Database - Visual Basic

Just a beginner here, but a bit of a dilema.

I have developed a ms-access database.

What I want to do, is let people access the database from a remote site.

Any idea's as to how I would go about it.

Will I need to write a VB front end, rather than my access froms and front end.

Security is obviously important, so a user id will be required, to allow
secuirty to be provided.

Any help would be much appreciated.

TIA
Colin

Fri, 31 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Which Database(Visual Basic or Delphi)?

2. Which Database(Visual Basic or Delphi)?

3. database visual basic

4. Use a DBF (Visual Fox Pro) database with Visual Basic 6

5. using Visual FoxPro Databases in Visual Basic 6.0

6. Visual scheduling software for Visual Basic databases

7. Visual Basic 4.0 and Visual FoxPro 3.0 databases

8. Database Application : Visual Basic or Visual C++ ??

9. Visual Basic 6 Visual Database Tool

10. Most basic database connection for Visual Basic 2008

11. do Visual Basic 6.0 and Visual Basic .NET version beta Working Both

12. Difference between Visual Basic 6 and Visual Basic.Net