OCX for Oracle Call Interface (Direct OCI API)
Author Message
 OCX for Oracle Call Interface (Direct OCI API)

Visual Basic Programmer's Journal 1997 Reader's Choice Award

Sylvain Faust Inc. (SFI) is pleased to announce that SQL-Sombrero/OCX
recently received the Visual Basic Programmer's Journal 1997 Reader's
Choice Award in the Database Utilities category.

"SQL-Sombrero continues to deliver something hard to find in many other
products: it works, it's fast and it's reliable"
VBPJ, Spring 1997 Buyer's Guide & Product Directory, P21

For details on the SQL-Sombrero family of products:
http://www.*-*-*.com/

o SQL-Sombrero/OCX for OCI (Oracle Call Interface)
o SQL-Sombrero/OCX for Sybase CT-Library
o SQL-Sombrero/OCX for DB-Library 4.x and 6.x (Sybase and Microsoft)
o VBX versions also available

SQL-Sombrero exposes the native database server API.  No need of any
middleware, guessware, maybeware or ODBC.

###
For more information, queries can be addressed by phone, (819) 778-5045,

Visit the SFI Web site at http://www.*-*-*.com/ for more details,
including an on-line product demonstration and free evaluation copy of SFI
products.

Founded in 1988, Sylvain Faust Inc. is an international software
development firm providing client/server solutions based on Microsoft SQL
Server, Sybase SQL Server and Oracle Server. SFI is a Microsoft Solutions
Provider and a member of the Oracle Worldwide Business Alliance Programme,
the Sybase Open Solutions Program and the Informix Solutions Alliance. In
addition to SQL-Programmer, SFI develops and markets SQL-Optimizer and the
SQL-Sombrero family of programming utilities for Visual Basic programmers.

# # #

SQL-Programmer is a registered trademark and SQL-Sombrero, SQL-Optimizer
and CompressIT are trademarks of Sylvain Faust Inc.
All other product and company names mentioned herein are the trademarks of
their respective owners.

Thu, 16 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 OCX for Oracle Call Interface (Direct OCI API)

God I hate your spam.  You guys are the most pathetic waste of bandwidth I
have ever seen.

Not to mention that Oracle Object for OLE does the exact same thing and
IT'S FREE!

I beg everyone, please don't buy from these jerks.

Quote:

--
Mark Wagoner

To reply, remove no.spam from my mail address.

Sat, 18 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. OCX for OCI (Oracle Call Interface DIRECT)

2. Popular Oracle tool sheds BDE, now uses OCI direct

3. DB-Library/OCX and OCI/OCX

4. VB and Oracle's OCI

5. Anyone have info on Oracle Call Interface

6. API call for SmartCard via PC/SC interface

7. Media Control Interface - API calls

8. ORACLE API OCX!!!

9. ODBC API error when calling Oracle stored procedure

10. Custom interface direct access to OLE Object

11. Direct interfacing with ISS SMTP server

12. WSASocket for Direct Link Interface