Help : Remote OLE Automation Problem in 95 and NT 4.0
Author Message
 Help : Remote OLE Automation Problem in 95 and NT 4.0

Can anyone please help?

When I use RemAuto Connection Manager to register an Local OLE Server
(in 95)  to Remote, it report an error -> (An error occured writing to
the registery)  to me and can not  set it to remote. but when I use
Compoment Manager to install this server into my NT 4.0 server,it is
successful. but I still can't use it in my client program. It tell me
that OLE Automation Error ! Why ???

Thank you for helping me !

Sun, 09 May 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help : Remote OLE Automation Problem in 95 and NT 4.0

2. Using OLE Automation On 95 versus NT

3. App crashes - access violation - NT 4.0/VB 4.0(32 bit)/OLE Automation

4. Problem with 16-bit Remote OLE Automation

5. VB4 Remote OLE automation problem

6. Remote OLE automation problems

7. OLE Remote Automation Problems

8. VB4 Remote OLE automation problem

9. VB 4.0 / Word 6.0 OLE automation problem?

10. remote OLE automation help

11. Printing Access 95 Reports from VB 4 using OLE Automation

12. Printing Access 95 Reports from VB 4 using OLE Automation