Need Help with Duplicate Key Error
Author Message
 Need Help with Duplicate Key Error

I am writing an application with VB and Access Databases.
When I try to add a new record and perform the Update method, I get an
error saying the I can't have duplicate keys.  But as far as I know, I
haven't done
anything to specify they should be unique!  In fact, that's what I
want--key fields
with the same values.  I double-checked in Access and verified that I
specified
that duplicates were OK in this index field.

If anyone has any ideas on what's causing this problem, I'd appreciate
your
input.

Thanks in advance.
Mike

Wed, 26 Nov 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. trap "duplicate key" errors

2. Duplicate Value in Index/Primary Key Error

3. Error handler for duplicate key?

4. Duplicate Key Error

5. How to recover after a duplicate key error (3022)

6. How to recover after a duplicate key error (3022)

7. Primary key duplicate error

8. Trap duplicate value error in primary key

9. duplicate key error - SQL Server table

10. Capturing Duplicate Key Error

11. Primary key duplicate error

12. Catching ADO Duplicate Key error