Crystal Report cannot see new field that is added to MS Access table
Author Message
 Crystal Report cannot see new field that is added to MS Access table

I have a Crystal Report that is linked to an MS Access table.  When I
added a new field to the MS Access table and then exited and reopened
crystal reports, the MS Access table that it is linked to, still does
not see the new field.  Therefore, I am unable to add it to the report
without rebuilding the whole report.  How do you make Crystal Report
see the updated Access table?

Wed, 13 Oct 2004 23:22:26 GMT
 Crystal Report cannot see new field that is added to MS Access table

Quote:
> I have a Crystal Report that is linked to an MS Access table.  When I
> added a new field to the MS Access table and then exited and reopened
> crystal reports, the MS Access table that it is linked to, still does
> not see the new field.  Therefore, I am unable to add it to the report
> without rebuilding the whole report.  How do you make Crystal Report
> see the updated Access table?

Right-click on your report, and from the menu choose 'Database, Verify
Database'.

hth,
Richard

Thu, 14 Oct 2004 00:45:01 GMT

1. I need to be able to add new fields to a MS Access table via VbScript

2. I need to be able to add new fields to a MS Access table via VbScript

3. How to modified existing field and add new field in existing table for Access database

4. Crystal, add new table to existing report?

5. Crystal Report & New Field in Table

6. MS Access vs. Crystal Reports numeric fields

7. Crystal Reports - Fields from linked Access Tables ??

8. Help!!! Crystal Reports, Access table with OLE fields

9. Adding tables to Report in Crystal Reports 6 produces unexpected results

10. Formula field to table field name (Crystal Reports 8)

11. Cannot add fields to dBASE III table

12. Cannot find Add Crystal Reports 8 in the Project menu