ADO command object connection
Author Message
 ADO command object connection

Hi All.
How can I make a DSN less connection  with a command object  without
creating
an connection object  like recordset object  ?
I need an example  of code also..
Thanks and Regards
Sachin

Mon, 02 Feb 2004 16:42:49 GMT
 ADO command object connection
Hi All.
How can I make a DSN less connection  with a command object  without
creating
an connection object  like recordset object  ?
I need an example  of code also..
Thanks and Regards
Sachin

Mon, 02 Feb 2004 16:43:01 GMT

1. ADO Command Object using Multiple Connection Objects

2. connection problem with ADO command object ......

3. Command Object vs Connection Object for Row Level Locking

4. Command Object vs Connection Object for Row Level Locking

5. Command Object vs Connection Object for Row Level Locking

6. Connection Errors via ADO Connection Object

7. ADO Command object and MSShape commands

8. Using the ADO Command Object to send an Execute command

9. Commands in ADO connection

10. Closing ADO Connection / Commands

11. Declare of command and connection object

12. ADODB.Command Connection Error in MTS object