C-tree?
Author Message
 C-tree?

Anybody know how I can open a C-tree database in VB?  In anything I
currently have?  The only thing I've found that can open them is Data
Junction by Tools and Techniques, but I really don't want to lay out
$150.00 for something I'll possibly need just this once!  I'd like to
get all of my data out of a file system in this format and store it
into another.  If I could figure out how to read it in the first
place, I could handle the rest.

Tue, 23 Dec 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. Visual Basic accessing CTREE data files, HELP?

2. Another CS-Realizer question

3. good VB website(s) for high school CS teacher??

4. CS-RCS with VB6

5. ANNOUNCE: CS-RCS Version 1.2

6. Announce: CS-RCS Version 1.1

7. Copy Tree Nodes From One Tree To Another?

8. Green Tree Data Tree

9. Does a tree view for "org chart" type trees exist?

10. ?Drag & Drop a Tree Ctrl Node within Tree?

11. Is VBPJ's HR program available on CS?

12. ANN: CS-RCS version 2.5 Released! (including DevStudio integartion)