Runtime error 3426 - This action was cancelled by an associated object
Author Message
 Runtime error 3426 - This action was cancelled by an associated object

Has anyone come across this problem: "This action was cancelled by an
associated object".  I'm running VB5 with ACCESS97.  IT happens after I delete
a record, and then do a MOVENEXT, or after loading a lisbox from the
recordsource, and then doing a MOVEFIRST.  I'd welcome any ideas.  Thanks.

Joe.

Sun, 20 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Runtime error 3426 - This action was cancelled by an associated object
you have lost the bookmark, or it's invalied, try to refresh first
Quote:

>Has anyone come across this problem: "This action was cancelled by an
>associated object".  I'm running VB5 with ACCESS97.  IT happens after I
delete
>a record, and then do a MOVENEXT, or after loading a lisbox from the
>recordsource, and then doing a MOVEFIRST.  I'd welcome any ideas.  Thanks.

>Joe.

Sun, 20 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Runtime error 3426 - This action was cancelled by an associated object
Hello,

maybe the Jet-Engine is busy, and pending operations prohibit
recordsetoperations. You can increase the number of threads (Somewhere in
the registry, consult the online help for Performance), to enable the
Jet-Engine to perform more tasks, or do some doevents.

HTH

mfg
PSB-AG, Ober-M?rlen
-Hans-J?rg Karpenstein-

<Fluctuat Nec Mergitur>

Theebers schrieb in Nachricht

Quote:
>Has anyone come across this problem: "This action was cancelled by an
>associated object".  I'm running VB5 with ACCESS97.  IT happens after I
delete
>a record, and then do a MOVENEXT, or after loading a lisbox from the
>recordsource, and then doing a MOVEFIRST.  I'd welcome any ideas.  Thanks.

>Joe.

Sun, 20 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Runtime Error 3426: This action was cancelled by an associated object

2. 3426 Error - This action was cancelled by an associated object

3. error #3426 This action was cancelled by an associated object

4. Error 3426: Action Cancelled...Associated Object

5. Run-time error 3426 action cancelled by an associated object

6. Error 3426 Action cancelled by associated object

7. Error 3426, action cancelled by associated object

8. Run time error 3426, action was cancelled by an associated object

9. Run-time error 3426 (This action was cancelled by an associated object)

10. Error 3426 Action cancelled by associated object

11. Error 3426 - Action cancelled by associated object

12. ERROR 3426 - This action was cancelled by an associated object