Joining two tables from different databases
Author Message
 Joining two tables from different databases

How do I join a table in db1 with a table in db2 to produce a resulting
recordset?

Tue, 26 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Joining two tables from different databases
use linked tables
FILE->Get external data->linked tables (these are table linked in from
another database

then run you query.

also
see ACCESS for select using jet.  use external database in select statement
...for example

SELECT [predicate] { * | table.* | [table.]field1 [AS alias1] [,
[table.]field2 [AS alias2] [, ...]]}
    FROM tableexpression [, ...] [IN externaldatabase]

Quote:
> How do I join a table in db1 with a table in db2 to produce a resulting
> recordset?

Wed, 27 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Table join between two tables in different databases

2. Table join between two different databases (MSSQL 6.5)

3. Joining two tables from two databases

4. Creating a join on tables in two different MSSQL 6.5 DB's

5. Joining two tables on different length fields

6. joining two tables from different dbs

7. Querying two recordset objects or Joining tables from different datastores

8. Joining two tables from different dbs

9. Join on two tables from different data sources?

10. Trying to bind data from two different tables to two different controls

11. Performing an INNER JOIN in two different databases.

12. Join two tables from seperate databases