null in vb and null in sql7
Author Message
 null in vb and null in sql7

  I have a problem when execute stored procedure with an argument. This
argument is of any type, and is a foreign key column in another table. I
invoke this stored procedure from VB, using unitialized variable (but has
been Dim-ed).

  The problem I've encountered is, there is an error which says "Conflict
with other table foreign key". My hypothesis right now, the problem is
caused by that unitialized variable is somehow padded with non-null value
(even if it is Dim-ed). Now the question is, is Null in VB and Null in
SQL7.0 really equal?

  Thanks in advance.

Mon, 14 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Null Null Null!!!!!!!!!

2. Null, Null, Null!

3. double null question [2 * Null = Null] !!!

4. DAO, nulls, and SQL7 -- What a day!?!?

5. Alter Table with NULL/NOT NULL options

6. Null = Null Not Working ?

7. Null = Null error

8. null not null

9. When is Null not Null

10. How can I pass NULL value to WinAPI which is expecting a NULL pointer

11. IS NULL vs = NULL - ODBC Drivers

12. To Null, or not to Null...?