Input data in a grid and validate before commiting to database?
Author Message
 Input data in a grid and validate before commiting to database?

I want to be able to enter data into a grid in VB5 and then commit
each row of data into a database.  However, I want to valid the data
in total before commiting it to the database.  I think I need some
sort of input grid control (similar to a spreadsheet).  Any ideas?
Thanks

Wed, 15 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Input data in a grid and validate before commiting to database?
Try True DBGrid PRO (www.apexsc.com). I've just started using it, and I
really like it.

Tom

Quote:

>I want to be able to enter data into a grid in VB5 and then commit
>each row of data into a database.  However, I want to valid the data
>in total before commiting it to the database.  I think I need some
>sort of input grid control (similar to a spreadsheet).  Any ideas?
>Thanks

Fri, 17 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Constraining/validating input data

2. Validating Information within Data Bound Grid

3. Input data into a Grid

4. Grid VBx needed that allows data input into cells

5. Validating data in a Field in a database

6. Validating data in a Field in a database

7. Validating data in a Field in a database

8. Input data to SQL server database

9. validating/formatting user input

10. Validate Numeric Textbox Input

11. Validate Numeric Textbox Input