How do I Create Temp Tables
Author Message
 How do I Create Temp Tables

Using VB6.0, how do I create a temporary table?
Thanks,
Francis

Mon, 03 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 How do I Create Temp Tables
What kind of table do you need?  A recordset?

dim rst as new adodb.recordset 'this should to get you started...

Quote:

>Using VB6.0, how do I create a temporary table?
>Thanks,
>Francis

Thu, 06 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 How do I Create Temp Tables
Temporary table as in what?

SQL Server, Access, Ado, Dao, Rdo ?

Quote:
> Using VB6.0, how do I create a temporary table?
> Thanks,
> Francis

Sun, 09 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to create temp table?

2. Creating Temp Table using VBScript

3. How To Create Temp Table Using Unique Name?

4. Create a TEMP table with Stored procedures (Oracle)

5. Create a TEMP table with Stored procedures (Oracle)

6. Error creating dataset from stored procedure with temp table

7. Temp Table

8. Locale temp tables in ADP

9. Delete Temp. Table

10. Deleting a temp table upon closing a report.

11. Disappearing SQL Server Temp Tables when ActiveX DLL

12. Getting data from #TEMP table using ADO