getting directory size
Author Message
 getting directory size

HI,
does anybody know how can I get size of some directory without
counting size of each file in that directory.
I was using FileListBox but it take a lot of time.
Thanks
Brane

Sun, 18 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 getting directory size
The only way is file by file in any language.
Quote:

>HI,
>does anybody know how can I get size of some directory without
>counting size of each file in that directory.
>I was using FileListBox but it take a lot of time.
>Thanks
>Brane

Tue, 20 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. getting directory size in vb

2. Getting Directory size in VB???

3. Getting directory size - how ?

4. Getting the size of files directories, and drives....

5. Getting size of entire directory

6. Getting a detailed directory listing using Internet transfer control, file sizes

7. Getting the total size of a directory

8. getting the size of a directory

9. API for getting the size of a directory

10. Getting specified directory (with subdirs) size

11. Getting the total size of a directory

12. Size file or size directory