Data type conversion error
Author Message
 Data type conversion error

Hello again!

I would like to thank VERY much all the VB-gurus who have helped me in
my problem with Date/Time data-aware controls. But nobody seems to know
why VB4 Pro generates the same error code (524) for two different error
messages ("Data type conversion error", and "Duplicate value in index,
primary key, or relationship").

I will be waiting for any advice about this problem.

Thank you very much in advance (again).

       Reis Lima Quarteu
       Faculdade de Engenharia da Universidade do Porto - Portugal
       Tels: 351-2-2073652
             351-2-2041887

Fri, 29 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Data type conversion error

Hello again!

I would like to thank VERY much all the VB-gurus who have helped me in
my problem with Date/Time data-aware controls. But nobody seems to know
why VB4 Pro generates the same error code (524) for two different error
messages ("Data type conversion error", and "Duplicate value in index,
primary key, or relationship").

I will be waiting for any advice about this problem.

Thank you very much in advance (again).

       Reis Lima Quarteu
       Faculdade de Engenharia da Universidade do Porto - Portugal
       Tels: 351-2-2073652
             351-2-2041887

Fri, 05 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Data type conversion error

Hmmm... my guess is that the VP is producing the first error... and the Jet
Engine is producing the second.

The same error number is used in Crystal Reports...

Error CODE 524
Error   PE_ERR_JOBBUSY
Explanation     You tried to initiate printing while Crystal Reports is already
printing a job.

Remember that Err is an object that has properties... check the err.number
and err.source properties in the debug window as well to see where the
error is occuring.

Jeffery Crooks, MCT, Tech. Instructor
New Horizons, Indianapolis, IN

Quote:
> Hello again!

> I would like to thank VERY much all the VB-gurus who have helped me in
> my problem with Date/Time data-aware controls. But nobody seems to know
> why VB4 Pro generates the same error code (524) for two different error
> messages ("Data type conversion error", and "Duplicate value in index,
> primary key, or relationship").

> I will be waiting for any advice about this problem.

> Thank you very much in advance (again).

>        Reis Lima Quarteu
>        Faculdade de Engenharia da Universidade do Porto - Portugal
>        Tels: 351-2-2073652
>              351-2-2041887

Wed, 10 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Data type conversion error when saving numeric data types

2. Data Type Conversion Error when creating table in VBA

3. Data Type Conversion Error ?

4. Data Type Conversion Error

5. HELP Data Type Conversion Error

6. Data Type Conversion error question

7. Data Type Conversion Error

8. FIX: Data Type Conversion Error

9. Data type conversion error

10. data type conversion error

11. Data Type Conversion Error with Long Binary Field -PLEASE HELP

12. Data Type Conversion Error - why ???