Counter problem
Author Message
 Counter problem

Help!  I have created a acess databse that generates shipping invoices.  I
desperately need a line item counter on this report.  I mean if there are 30
UPC codes on this invoice, then each UPC shpu;d have a number (1-30).  any
tips or help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Shannon Sullivan

Sat, 03 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Counter problem
On Tue, 18 Aug 1998 22:47:37 -0500, "Shannon Sullivan"

Quote:

>Help!  I have created a acess databse that generates shipping invoices.  I
>desperately need a line item counter on this report.  I mean if there are 30
>UPC codes on this invoice, then each UPC shpu;d have a number (1-30).  any
>tips or help would be appreciated.

>Thanks
>Shannon Sullivan

Where, when and how do you want the Count to appear?

Does it become a "part" of the data or is it just for display.

Maybe if you told how  are printing/preparing the Invoice.
Crystal Reports vs Print.Form vs Print object, etc.???

Are you using a grid?

If so, Is it bound or unbound?

Unless you have locked yourself in with some "easy way" (which is real easy
to do) this shouldnt be a big deal.

But you ned to tell a bit more - more specifically - if you want help.

If youjust  want us to "feel your pain" and "share your dissapointment"  I
do, man I really do......

David

Sun, 04 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help on Scripting Counter Problem

2. Counter Problem

3. DATABASE COUNTER PROBLEM - ACCESS AND VB GUI

4. Hit counter problem...

5. ASP counter problem

6. Login Counter problem

7. Problems with COUNTER fields

8. Problem with "counter" primary key

9. Visitor Counter on ASP or HTML problem

10. Help with displaying a counter

11. Passing Counter to Procedure

12. String counter?