Database access and dbf file
Author Message
 Database access and dbf file

I need to import in an access database a dbf table with ado.
What can i do?
Thanks in advance.

Mon, 08 Mar 2004 07:07:34 GMT

1. Convert Access 2.0 Dbf-file to Access 97 Dbf-file

2. How to combine the data from two .dbf database file to one new .dbf database fil

3. *.dbf vs *.mdb (dbase5/clipper database vs access database)

4. dbase5/clipper database *.dbf vs access database *.mdb

5. How do I access an Access database (.dbf) using ODBC

6. Accessing .DBF-files (or MS-Access tables) from VB

7. Attaching a FoxPro dbf to an Access database

8. Accessing dbf format databases with ADO

9. connecting to an access database with linked .dbf tables

10. How to access dbf databases using VB?

11. How to access dbf database using VB?

12. How to access dbf databases using VB?