SElECT TOP 10 return 11 records ?
Author Message
 SElECT TOP 10 return 11 records ?

Quote:

> Isn't it the "TOP" will return solid records ?
> when I use this command in some data like
> 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,9,10.........
> SQL return 11 records ! how can I control it ??

Add more fields to your ORDER BY clause. If you don't have more fields,
try using rnd(isnull([x])+1), where [x] is the name of any field. If
you just use rnd(), Jet will only evaluate the function once, instead
of for every row.

Sun, 19 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 SElECT TOP 10 return 11 records ?
Isn't it the "TOP" will return solid records ?
when I use this command in some data like
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,9,10.........

SQL return 11 records ! how can I control it ??

thx ~
Best Regards
                                    chris

Mon, 20 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Numbering the values in a Top 10 query from 1 to 10

2. Select first 10 records in SQL Server 6.5?

3. Display records 10 by 10

4. Print top 10 lines of the records Procedure returns to Crystal report?

5. Combo click event returns 1st record not selected record

6. Top 10 Things CRM is good for?

7. Top 10 - Information Systems

8. Top 10 Signs you Need an Information System!

9. Top 10 Signs you Need an Information System!

10. TOP 10 Question

11. Top 10 question: masked edit?

12. OleDB Select Top statement not returning data??