OLE object in ACCESS database
Author Message
 OLE object in ACCESS database

How do I store an embedded OLE object in an ACCESS database through VB 3.0
using the OLE VBX?

                        Martin J. Gallagher
                        Information Transport Associates

Sun, 28 Dec 1997 03:00:00 GMT
 OLE object in ACCESS database
: How do I store an embedded OLE object in an ACCESS database through VB 3.0
: using the OLE VBX?

Solved problem by using the sample code in the VB help file for GetChunk and
AppendChunk..........

                                Martin J. Gallagher
                                Information Transport Associates

Wed, 31 Dec 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. Saving OLE Object into Access Database

2. Storing Word OLE object in Access database - help!

3. OLE objects in Access Databases

4. Convert ole-object in access database to some pdf-file

5. Saving OLE Object into Access Database

6. Show OLE Object from Access Database

7. Display OLE Object from Access Database

8. How to store BMP files (OLE Object) in Access Database using VB6

9. OLE Object from Access Database

10. Add an OLE object in Access database with ADO

11. Storing an OLE object into Access OLE access

12. Saving OLE object from VB to Access Database binary field