HELP !!! VB 5.0 + GRAPHICS SERVER 5.0
Author Message
 HELP !!! VB 5.0 + GRAPHICS SERVER 5.0

Hi Netters,

I am having problems with Graphics Server 5.0, which I am using for
plotting graphs .

I wish to plot 3 line graphs which share the X  , Y axix.
The line graphs consists of 365 points and I wish to give
the X axix the 12 labels ( i..e. name of the months )

I wish to use different line patterns for each of the three line
graphs.

Currently I am facing problems while doing this.

I would appreciate your help in this matter.

I am grateful to you for your time.

Pramod

Fri, 25 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to access RDO with VB 5.0 and MS SQL Server 5.0

2. VB 5.0 Professional Ed. suddenly becomes VB 5.0 Learning Ed.

3. VB 5.0 Professional Edition Vs. VB 5.0 Enterprise Edition

4. Help SQL SERVER 6.5/VB 5.0

5. help: vb 5.0 enterprise, ado, and sql server 6.5 readtext, writetext

6. Can VB 5.0 work with Foxpro 5.0?

7. VB 5.0 and VFP 5.0 compatible?

8. VB 5.0 and Visual SourceSafe 5.0 Integration

9. True DB Grid 5.0 and VB 5.0 using RDO

10. looking for financial and statistical libaries (e.g.time series) - VB 5.0 or VC 5.0

11. Is a VB 5.0 ActiveX DLL Compatible with VC 5.0

12. Floating Point Speed - Comparison of VB 5.0, Delphi 3.0, and VC 5.0