Apex True Grid vs. Sheridan Data Wid
Author Message
 Apex True Grid vs. Sheridan Data Wid

Quote:

> >I am planning to purchase a database development VBX to simplify
> >my life a bit.  Could anyone recommend between the above two VBX's,
> >pro and cons, and what they would buy ?

> Glenn,
> In todays (May 1, 1995) InfoWorld newspaper they addressed the very topic
> of which product to use.  If you can obtain that issue it explains their
> reasoning clearly.  In essence, they rated TrueGrid at 8.5 and Data
> Widgets at 7.3.  Both ratings are high enough to tell me I would be safe
> purchasing either product.  However, like you I am preparing to obtain
> one of these and will most likely purchase TrueGrid.

> Good Luck...

For whatever it's worth, I have Apex's TrueGrid, and although I'm certainly no
"power user", I'm pretty impressed with what it can do. The documentation is
quite good and the appearance and behavior of the grid seems to be top shelf.

Good luck,

Eric

Fri, 24 Oct 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. Apex True Grid vs. Sheridan Data Widgets

2. APEX True DBGrid vs. Sheridan DATA WIDGETS DBGrid

3. APEX True DBGrid vs. Sheridan DATA WIDGETS DBGrid

4. APEX True DBGrid vs. Sheridan DATA WIDGETS DBGrid

5. APEX True DBGrid vs. Sheridan DATA WIDGETS DBGrid

6. APEX True DBGrid vs. Sheridan DATA WIDGETS DBGrid

7. Sheridan vs. Apex Data Grids

8. Apex vs Sheridan, the better Grid Control

9. Apex True Grid vs. Sh

10. Farpoint Spread vs. Apex True Grid

11. Apex true data bound grid

12. APEX True DB Controls or Sheridan Components Suite?