Do you use Codebase or Codereporter?
Author Message
 Do you use Codebase or Codereporter?

If you use Sequiter's CodeBase or CodeReporter with VB4, I'd be
interested in hearing your comments about them.

I'm searching for a new database/print engine for future VB
applications. My most recent VB4 application uses Jet and Crystal
Reports and I am not too impressed with the speed or having to
distribute 3MB+ of runtime libraries.

Thanks,
Kevin

Fri, 19 Mar 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Unable to get correct assembly codebase when using COM+

2. Codebase and Client/Server--Anyone using?

5. This can be done by using the Visual Basic Shell command

6. Doing Single Record Word Merge Using Access Data

7. Doing a data search using VB 3.0?

8. Doing AbstractFactory using VB's Implements Keyword?

9. using a command button to change what a loop is doing

10. Using MCI (vb4-32): Done event and Dynamic Sizing

11. Cannot access fields using recordset property when doing a self-join

12. Structured storage - done it using VB?