how to update base table
Author Message
 how to update base table

I am doing a project in VB5 with Access 97 (using DAO).I display the
result of the join of two tables in a dbgrid using data control.The
recordset resulting from the join query does not have the primary key of
both the base tables(I use the primary key of the two tables for my join
i.e.base table1.primarykey=basetable2.primarykey is my join condition).At
run time when I add ,delete or edit records in the dbgrid I want the
changes to be reflected in one base table and no changes should occur in
the other base table.How do I do this ?

Thu, 10 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. how to update base table in Access 97

2. Update table based on data in another table

3. Updating a table based on a report print event

4. Insufficient base table information for updating or refreshing.

5. Help .....insufficient base table information for updating or refreshing

6. Unable to Update SQL recordset: Insufficient base table information

7. Insufficient base table information for updating or refreshing

8. Error: Insufficient base table information for updating or refreshing

9. Insufficient base table information for updating or refreshing

10. Insufficient base table information for updating or refreshing.

11. Error 2147467259 Insufficient base table information for updating or refreshing

12. Insufficient base table information for updating or refreshing