How do I use stored procedure with VB6 and DB2?
Author Message
 How do I use stored procedure with VB6 and DB2?

Hi!

I want to connect DB2 stored procedure to make the recordset in my VB6
application. I want to send an input parameter (one or several) and receive
one or several output parameter?

Is there any of that has tried this or has a nice recipe on this??

Thank you

Mon, 14 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Problems with DB2 stored procedure and my VB6 app

2. Using VB with stored procedure builder in DB2

3. Calling a stored procedure in DB2 using ADO code Sample

4. Getting a recordset from a DB2 Stored Procedure with ADO in VB 6

5. use of stored procedures DB2 V5 os390

6. DB2 Stored procedure and VB 6

7. Help: Executing Stored Procedures against IBM DB2

8. DB2 Stored Procedure and Crystal Reports 6

9. ADO - sequelink - stored procedure (DB2)

10. use of stored procedures DB2 V5 os390

11. Receiving resultsets from DB2 V5 stored procedures

12. Need VB example of call DB2 stored procedure without recordset