MS Hierarchical Flex Grid
Author Message
 MS Hierarchical Flex Grid

Does anyone know where I can find information on Microsoft's
Hierarchical Flex Grid? I am trying to set the properties correctly but
cannot find any documentation to support it. When I select keeping 1
static row, I cannot control the labels. Any ideas?

  mikehale.vcf
< 1K Download

Fri, 30 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 MS Hierarchical Flex Grid

Found it. I need to use the FormatString property of the control to
control the verbiage in the column headers.

Quote:

> Does anyone know where I can find information on Microsoft's
> Hierarchical Flex Grid? I am trying to set the properties correctly but
> cannot find any documentation to support it. When I select keeping 1
> static row, I cannot control the labels. Any ideas?

  mikehale.vcf
< 1K Download

Sat, 01 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. how to implement column header sorting using MS Hierarchical flex grid

2. hierarchical flex grid

3. shaped recordsets & hierarchical flex grid

4. Using rich text box with Hierarchical Flex Grid

5. Hierarchical Flex Grid - column resizing

6. Hierarchical Flex Grid - columns autosize

7. sendmessge with hierarchical flex grid

8. Hierarchical Flex Grid - columns autosize

9. Hierarchical Flex Grid - columns autosize

10. Hierarchical Flex Grid - columns autosize

11. data grids/ms flex grids

12. Grid (like MS Flex Grid) With a multi line select