Master Detail form using Visual Basic
Author Message
 Master Detail form using Visual Basic

Sir
  I want to create master detail form using Visual Basic Text box and
dbgrid control.There is refrencial integrity between master and detail
table. The problem with dbgrid is when we come to next record it trys to
save previous record. But as the master is not saved yet it gives error. So
we first have to save master table before going to enter details.So how do I
create master detail form

Sun, 23 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. what is the better way to build master-detail form with visual basic

2. Master-Detail with 2 seperate detail sections per master record, CR.NET

3. Master/Detail with visual basic

4. Link multiple datagrids to a single record (Master\Detail Form with multiple details)

5. Master detail form using DBGrid

6. Data Form Wizard with Master/Detail Form-Layout

7. Inserting detail rows in master-detail configuration (VB4)

8. Q Master-Detail forms

9. VB6.0 Wizard generated master/detail forms give huge problems

10. Facing Problems in DBGrid Control in Master Detail Forms

11. Master Detail Form in RDO

12. VB Forms Master/Details