Database Help
Author Message
 Database Help

Hi All,
I need some help on the following. I have three fields. One is a name,
next is a list of names, third is an info box.
For each of the names I need to have a list say office, home etc. My
problem is how do I connect the names to the info box so that when you
select another name it changes as well. I am using the data form wizzard
in VB so if there are any better way's Please let me know,,just started
learning this. Any help would be great.

Mike

Sun, 04 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Database Help
Look at the Change event.

Quote:
> Hi All,
> I need some help on the following. I have three fields. One is a name,
> next is a list of names, third is an info box.
> For each of the names I need to have a list say office, home etc. My
> problem is how do I connect the names to the info box so that when you
> select another name it changes as well. I am using the data form wizzard
> in VB so if there are any better way's Please let me know,,just started
> learning this. Any help would be great.

> Mike

Tue, 06 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. can't repair database HELP