Client/Server apps via VB6 Pro?
Author Message
 Client/Server apps via VB6 Pro?

I'm in the process of setting up a new project that will be run
on a Win98 peer to peer network (5 users max) and want to know if
I can do it using VB6.0 Pro or do I need VB6.0 Enterprise version?

Many Thanks,
Shawn

Wed, 15 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB6 - debug client + server VB apps simultaneously ?

2. Launch app on Server to client, from client

3. LOCAL APP --> CLIENT SERVER APP

4. Client App wants Server App to start

5. Need a rich client app that is deployed via internet

6. Client app connect to remote database via Internet?

7. Is it possible to create Client/Server app with VB6 Pro ???

8. NEWS RELEASE: TRAINING VIA INTERNET FOR CLIENT/SERVER

9. Question regarding Client / Server via Internet

10. NEWS RELEASE: TRAINING VIA INTERNET FOR CLIENT/SERVER

11. Client connecting to web server via web

12. How to send a file to a server via a client