KAZ: Saving Web Pages in VB
Author Message
 KAZ: Saving Web Pages in VB

HELP!
I got the Web browser control working fine from within VB. It does
everything I need...BUT

I now need to be able to download a link from the page and save it to a
cache. The objective is to accelerate the browsing process by loading each
link on a page into a cache.

I can count the links and get their names/addresses, but how can I download
them into a cache while browsing?

Any help would be much appreciated

KAZ

Sat, 19 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. KAZ: Saving Web Pages in VB

2. Help saving web page with web control?

3. Use VB to read / save / display web pages

4. pass a form from web page to web page

5. pass a form from web page to web page

6. Saving web page automatically ????

7. Saving Calendar as Web Page by category

8. Problem saving calendar as web page

9. Macro to save as web page

10. Save as Web page

11. Automating "Save Calendar As Web Page"

12. export or save Calendar as web page?