Using a Query in a DBGrid
Author Message
 Using a Query in a DBGrid

Is it possible to display the results of a query to a DBGrid.  VB Help
suggests that it is possible but I cannot get the name of the query to
appear when i select the recordset.  Can anyone help????

Mike

Thu, 26 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Using a Query in a DBGrid
I'm assuming you have your grid in unbound mode.

dbgrid.rebind

Once you have your new record set from the query.

- Sergio

Quote:

>Is it possible to display the results of a query to a DBGrid.  VB Help
>suggests that it is possible but I cannot get the name of the query to
>appear when i select the recordset.  Can anyone help????

>Mike

Fri, 27 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Silly question -- Parameter Query using DBGrid.

2. Silly question -- Parameter Query using DBGrid.

3. query using DBGrid--help

4. Silly question -- Parameter Query using DBGrid.

5. Help using DBGrid and set up DBGrid Display

6. DBGrid....how to put a Memo field on a DbGRID (by using Carriage return)

7. function used in query repeats for each query value

8. Access using Coded to Query a Query

9. using a query result to run another query

10. Using Sub Query in Sql Query - Crystal Report 5.0

11. Update query using joined query as source

12. DBGrid - Drag and drop data from one DBGrid to another DBGrid