Binding to a recordset rather than an datactl
Author Message
 Binding to a recordset rather than an datactl

I have a recordset built from an Access table. One of the fields is a
longbinary (ole object) field and it contains a picture. Without using a
datactl, how do I use an image control to set and display the fields
value. I've tried things like

Set Image1.Picture = TempRs("Picture") ' doesn't work
Image1.Picture = TempRS("Picture").Value ' doesn't work

I've tried a few other methods as well. I thought that this would be
done the same way you fill a text box with a recordset field value but I
guess not.

Does anyone have any suggestions.

Dave

Sun, 03 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Changed at run-time recordset only shows 1 record rather than many

2. Data designer bound controls seem to lose their binding to the recordset with Requery

3. Finding a record in a Bound recordset (bound using the DataEnvironment)

4. Data designer bound controls seem to lose their binding to the recordset with Requery

5. Finding a record in a Bound recordset (bound using the DataEnvironment)

6. Recordset reuse/Rebind Controls Versus Many Recordsets/Binding once

7. use datactl to open in readwrite using SQL?

8. Bind Form to a Recordset Object, rather than Table or Query?

9. Working with the recordset of a bound form

10. URGENT MICROSOFT SUPPORT ISSUE - using ADO recordsets bound to Access .mbd Formsat runtime

11. Recordset vs bound form

12. Bind a recordset to my power point slide show