Printing Cristal Reports generated files
Author Message
 Printing Cristal Reports generated files

How do I call a Crystal Report file from inside a Visual Basic 4.0
application (sorry, I kind of new in with great development tool

Thanks

Luis Miguel Lameiras

Thu, 10 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Printing Cristal Reports generated files

: How do I call a Crystal Report file from inside a Visual Basic 4.0
: application (sorry, I kind of new in with great development tool

It's easier than you think.

Simply add the CRYSTAL.OCX file to your project (there are 2 versions of
this, a 16 and a 32 bit version, so include the appropriate one...), the
crystal VB control will appear on your toolbox.  Place the control on
your form, and set the properties.  Use the On-Line help on the
properties so you know what needs to be set.  THere are some run-time
only properties that you may want to set as well...

Fri, 11 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Cristal report ??? sub report

2. Print to file to generate a POstscript file

3. Crystal Reports 7.0 - Modify RPT File and generate RPT file at runtime

4. Crystal Reports V9 generates wide.rft file rather than .doc file

5. Help:Printing Cystal Report to a print file without file layout

6. Help:Printing Cystal Report to a print file without file layout

7. Generating Reports for Printing

8. How to generate and print a report from an ASP page

9. How to print report generated in Access

10. problem with cristal report with general text printer

11. LOOKING for CRISTAL REPORT !!!!

12. Cristal Report problems...