Crystal Reports and graphs?
Author Message
 Crystal Reports and graphs?

Can Crystal Reports generate graphical reports? How can this be done?

Tue, 03 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Crystal Reports and graphs?

Quote:

>Can Crystal Reports generate graphical reports? How can this be done?

Magnus,

        Crystal Reports within VB - one technique is to produce a graph file
from VB and then pick up the file with a reference in the report.

        Hope this helps.

        Joe Snider

Tue, 03 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Crystal Reports and graphs?

Get Crystal Release 4.5 - It allows you to embed graphs etc into your reports

Sun, 08 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Crystal Reports and graphs?

Magnus,

Yes it can, with one very big caveat: you cannot graph on multiple
fields at the same time, only summary sections of the same field. For
instance, if you have are reporting off the 'company.dbf' that comes
with Crystal 4.5, and have only one column of numbers in 'LastYrSale'
column, yes you can graph on that, because there is a different
subtotal for every company, state, or however you have it grouped. You
can graph on it because you only have one column of numbers. However,
if you have more than one column and want to graph the two columns
together on the same graph...sorry Crystal will not do this. You'll
have to do some heavy query manipulation language to get your data
into a single-column in a temp table if you want to do this. I hate
that Crystal forces you to do this, but I can't count the number of
times I've done it.

Eric {*filter*}
Atlanta

Quote:

>Can Crystal Reports generate graphical reports? How can this be done?

Thu, 12 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Need Help with Crystal Reports Line Graphs

2. crystal report and graphs

3. Crystal Reports and Graphs

4. Crystal Report Graph Problem (No Zero and No Lines attached in Line Graph)

5. Updatable graphs in Crystal Reports

6. crystal reports graph not refreshing

7. MS Graph in Crystal Reports?

8. Updatable Graphs in Crystal Reports

9. NEWBIE: Printing tables and graphs - Crystal report?

10. MS Graph 5.0 embedded in Crystal Report?

11. Graph not visible with crystal reports

12. Crystal reports.net - labels on graphs