HELP JOURNAL DATABASE PROGRAM
Author Message
 HELP JOURNAL DATABASE PROGRAM

I need help on what approach to take at making an encrypted database
Journal program.  THe only reason I want it encrypted is so that the DB
file can't be just opened and read that way.
What should I use?

I currently have been using Jet Database Engine that came with VB4.0 BUT
it only contains 255 per field...SO I connected several fields together to
define a "ENTRY" with the Journal. Any ideas on something else I can do?

I dont' check mail on AOL EVER cause I hate AOL...and newsgroups aren't my
favorite thing either.

Thanks
DaX
       |< r

Sun, 04 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 HELP JOURNAL DATABASE PROGRAM

Quote:

>I need help on what approach to take at making an encrypted database
>Journal program.  THe only reason I want it encrypted is so that the DB
>file can't be just opened and read that way.
>What should I use?
>I currently have been using Jet Database Engine that came with VB4.0 BUT
>it only contains 255 per field...SO I connected several fields together to
>define a "ENTRY" with the Journal. Any ideas on something else I can do?

>I dont' check mail on AOL EVER cause I hate AOL...and newsgroups aren't my
>favorite thing either.
>Thanks
>DaX
>       |< r

Use the "MEMO" field type

Sat, 24 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Looking for a journal focus on database and internet programming

2. Move Journal to Public Journal Loses Contact Info

3. : Do you know the address of this journal?(Visual Basic Programmer's Journal)

4. How to: Add a contact to Appointment/Task/Journal by program

5. Student Needs help with Visual Basic Database Programming

6. Help in writing a database program

7. help with small database program VB 5.0

8. Help ! Need Assistance with a Database programming problem

9. 'Help-Find'-style interface for vb4 programmed database search

10. Help: converting VB3 binary text based program to to VB5 database

11. Newbie needs help with database programming.

12. Help: CD Programming Databases