Am I doing something wrong...??
Author Message
 Am I doing something wrong...??

Ive VisualBasic Enterprise ( 32 bits ) with a 32 bits
ODBC driver ( to access ORACLE files ) and
Jet engine 3.0, all installed in my computer.

The problem is that when I try to execute a query with
the Execute or OpenResultSet commands, I get the
error message:

Microsoft ODBC driver does not support this function

How can I solve this problem?
Are there any other functions to execute my query?

Sat, 03 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Am I doing something wrong ?

2. Am I doing something wrong...??

3. Bug in VB.Net or am I doing something wrong? *sigh*

4. form class bug, or am I doing something wrong?

5. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

6. BUG??? or am I doing something wrong...

7. The Speed Of Access//Is it Slow or Am I doing something wrong!!!

8. Is this a memory leak or am I doing something wrong?

9. Are VB4 and MSIE5 incompatible... or am I doing something wrong?

10. Am I doing something wrong when I post here?

11. BUG??? or am I doing something wrong...

12. Missing MTXAS.DLL ? Or am I doing something wrong...