crystal report novice questions
Author Message
 crystal report novice questions

Hi, I'm new to Crystal Reports, and got the following questions:
I'm now using VB 4.0 Enterprise, Crystal Report 3.0.1.32,
MS-SQL Server 6.5 as database backend, and ODBC Drivers.

1. There're some fields defined as "Text" in the SQL server.
   It seems that the Crystal Report cannot read these fields.
   How should I handle this ?

2. If it could handle "Text" datatype, can i determine how many
   lines are there so that I can set the row height in a table-style
   report ?

3. How to print 1 specific report similar to the query:
        select * from Quot where QuotRef = <string got in run-time>

Thanks in advance.

--
   ___  _

 |  _  | / _` | ' \  Future Solutions Laboratory Limited (852)2319-2488
 |_| |_|_\__,_|_||_| Rm 317, HKITC, Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon, Hong Kong

Fri, 23 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Crystal Report novice

2. Crystal Reports Novice

3. Novice Needs help with Crystal Reports

4. Printing Crystal Reports without Crystal Control ActiveX or Crystal Reports API call

5. Crystal Reports - Comparison Report Question

6. Crystal Reports, sub-report question

7. Linking Crystal Report with a stored Procedure -- crystal report for visual studio.net

8. Crystal Report 6 and Crystal Report 8

9. Crystal Report 6 and Crystal Report 8

10. Crystal Reports 8.5 (VB6) to Crystal Reports NET (VB.NET) conversion

11. vb .net crystal reports not compatible with Crystal Reports 8.5

12. Passing Parameters from C# to Crystal Report / Crystal Report Viewer