Refreshing a single row of a grid
Author Message
 Refreshing a single row of a grid

Hi; I'm trying to refresh a single row (or better yet, a particular
field of a single row) of a grid.  If I have a data object called
Data1 and a DBGrid called DBGrid1, I can refresh the entire grid by
calling Data1.Refresh, but this takes time and I only need to refresh
the one cell.  Any ideas?  Incidentally, I'm using VB 4.0
Professional (with the APEX data grid that comes with the package).

Thanks in advance for any help!  I can be reached at

 Marshall Cummings                    Voice:   (810) 231-6330
 CMS Technologies                     Fax:     (810) 231-6325

 Ann Arbor, MI  48104                 Web:     http://www.*-*-*.com/

Fri, 04 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Single-row refresh operation returned multiple row

2. Refreshing a single row in a DBGrid

3. Refreshing a single row or cell in a DBGrid

4. Single Row Refresh

5. Refreshing a single row in a datagrid/recordset

6. Continued Grid Woes (Refreshing The Grid)

7. Copying selected row from a grid to antother grid

8. Copying selected row from a grid to antother grid

9. CE grid control and Row-Selection property AND grid speed

10. Single point refresh for MSChart Control

11. Calculating the product of row data on a single field

12. Print Single Label in Specific Row and Column