SQL - "LIKE" bug???
Author Message
 SQL - "LIKE" bug???

I'm running a search on a memo field that may contain embedded binary objects.
The memo field primarily contains RTF text, which may include graphics.  My
SQL statement, using the LIKE operator, works FINE if the field doesn't
contain any graphics, however, if there are graphics in the field, the query
doesn't work.

Has anyone else noticed this problem?  Is it a legitimate bug?  Are there any
workarounds?

I've tried using both OLE OBJECT and MEMO field types with the same results.

Thanks in advance,

Chris Schnyder
 "BREAKFAST.COM halted.  Cereal Port not responding."

Sat, 27 Dec 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. *"*-.,._,.-*"* I"LL TRADE VISUAL C++ FOR VBASIC *"*-.,_,.-*"*

2. Strange "bug?" in VS

3. Bound ComboBox "Bug"?

4. VB Script "bug"???

5. RemoteDataControl .EditMode "bug"

6. FileSystemObject.DateCreated "bug"?

7. Possible "bug" with 6.0 and LenB

8. Visual Basic bugs (exsqueeze me, "issues")

9. RemoteDataControl .EditMode "bug"

10. VB 4.0 Bugs "enhancements"

11. possible "bug" in CreateObject

12. VB Script "bug"???