Creating a Macro to create simple numbers
Author Message
 Creating a Macro to create simple numbers

Hi alltogehter!

I'm sorry for my simple question, but I cannot go on with programming.

I have following problem.

I have an Excel File from where I will start a Macro which opens a TXT.
File. In this TXT file stands  a number which should be increased by
one; the new number should be saved, should be copied an should be
pasted in the opened Excel file.
The next time this macro is performed it should use the newly saved
number as the basis for the operation.

Thank you for your replies.

--
PRIME LINE
Autoteile Ges.m.b.H.

Tue, 07 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Need simple macro to create an e-mail

2. macro to create specified number of labels

3. Creating word Macro to copy text and create new files from existing one

4. Create or Delete a Macro from another Macro

5. Macro to create a Macro

6. Writing a macro to create another macro?

7. Creating a macro to overwrite another macro?

8. I need vc ide macro help, trying to create a move to end of word macro

9. Creating Successive Numbers (Order Numbers)

10. Need a simple macro to make page number ranges

11. Access97 simple macro Q or simple query Q?

12. How can I create simple mail models ?