Order Entry modem communications fix
Author Message
 Order Entry modem communications fix

At my current job, we developed a replacement for RAS.  It was too slow
over phone lines.  We developed a program that runs on the server side
that waits for calls and then it talks to the SQL server and then send
the data back to the client.  This fixed the big cursor index problem we
had with cursors and the large overhead RAS had....

Would anyone be interested in such a product?

aka NET RUNNER  == o       Home Phone #    : 310-494-9003
        --========< \      Work Phone #    : 310-985-1783
       --========_/\       Pager #         : 310-501-0304
          ---====  /

Mon, 09 Mar 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Modem to Modem Communications

2. Modem-Modem communication

3. Modem -Modem Communication

4. Fix order in .BAS modules? re:SourceSafe

5. How to fix control display order on eVB Form and Frame

6. Order of entry

7. Tab order in online data-entry form?

8. Collection Object that maintains order of entry?

9. Need Object Model advise for Order Entry App

10. sample order entry application

11. sample order entry application

12. Example order entry VB application